- Assist in all post-production requirements of the company’s media projects.
- Provide technical support in the creation of useful and relevant promotional and informational videos.
- Responsible for the design and production of motion graphics in support of the company’s media projects.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Consulting with producers on all video and/or motion graphic design requirements of a project
- Determining visual concept and treatment
- Assembling, selecting, and editing of materials - transforming them into a visual product
- Creation and production of motion graphics
- Selecting, positioning, adjusting and operating the equipment used for audio recording
- Synchronizing recorded audio with the visual content
- Selecting, mixing and balancing speech, effects and soundtrack/music
- Assisting with subtitling, conversion, uploading/downloading & duplication
- Organizing and delivering assets for archiving
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor
- Associate Degree in Film, Broadcasting or any other relevant course and/or a minimum 5-year experience in post- and audio production
- Technical knowledge of post-production softwares such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Soundtrack Pro, and office softwares such MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Total years of working experiences: minimum of 3
- Total years of in the job experiences: minimum of 3
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Adobe Audition
- Video Editing
- adobe after effects
- 3D Animation
- Multimedia Arts
- Certificate in Digital Video Editing
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
About Brighttank Inc.
We are a group of smart and fun creatives with comprehensive expertise in editorial work, design, and video production. Here, we provide contemporary multi-media solutions targeted for forward-thinking, globalized markets. We specialize in digital and IT-related services that aim to produce and develop lasting, effective results that resonate with a global audience.