- Mandaluyong, Philippines309, Unit 309, 3rd Floor DMG Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Design electrical system.
- Installation works
- Conducts inspection and supervise vendors or Bridgewith personnel
- Graduate of BS Electrical Engineer
- Must have knowledge on electrical, mechanical, fire protection and sanitary works.
- Must be able to design electrical system.
- Should have the experience on the installation works.
- Familiar with materials and specifications of equipment.
- Willing to conduct site inspection and can supervise vendors or Bridgewith personnel
- License Electrical Engineer
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Electrical Design
Licenses and Certifications
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 309, Unit 309, 3rd Floor DMG Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.