- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesUnit 204 G Business Hub Building, 728 Greenhills East, Brgy. Wack-Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensure proper coordination with Client and Vendors at the project site
- Conducts regular meeting on site to ensure alignment with plan and timeline
- conduct toolbox meeting and daily inspection on site
- Check project progress, submit daily and monthly reports for project progress.
- Implements safety guidelines at site.
- Conducts inspection to complete listed items for correction
- Coordinates and submits with Property Management Office the post-construction requirements.
- Must be a graduate of Civil Engineer, Architecture, Mechanical Engineer
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience in the field of construction and project management
- License Holder
- Knowledge on the Philippine Building code and other codes in building construction.
- Very keen to details and timeline
- Able to read and understand working plans and shop drawings
- Leadership Skills and Team Work.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills; English and Tagalog
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
Licenses and Certifications
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 204 G Business Hub Building, 728 Greenhills East, Brgy. Wack-Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.