- Mandaluyong, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The position provides support in ensuring Client facility is well maintained and critical equipment are functional and available.
- Monitors the health of equipment and implements preventive maintenance through certified maintenance providers.
- Supervises day to day activity of housekeeping personnel and engineering maintenance personnel.
- Provides assistance in other areas of Facility Services like occupational safety and health and administrative services.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- 1-3 years experience working in a Building Management or Facility Management setting.
- Has good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Passionate person and has attention to detail.
Licenses and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineer
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.