Fit-out Site Engineer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines717B Shaw Boulevard , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position supervises the activities at the project site and ensures that vendors’ activities are well-organized and correctly executed for the completion of project.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering (Civil, Electrical or Mechanical) or equivalent
Must have 1 to 2 years of experience working in a construction or project management company.
With experience in taking lead on projects with different vendors to execute activities.
PRC license holder
Able to speak and write business English.
Knowledgeable on the Philippine Building Code, Fire Code of the Philippines and other codes related to engineering works.
Very keen on timeline and quality of work. Detail-oriented person.
Able to read and understand working plans and shop drawings.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 204, G Business Hub Greenhills East, Shaw Blvd. Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- Management Consulting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.