Junior Web Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines
- Willing to work on a mid shift schedule, from 2PM to 11PM or 3PM to 12AM;
- Experience with cross-browser debugging, development, testing and optimization;
- Willingness to learn.;
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethics;
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Experience working in a collaborative and cross-functional team;
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
Useful additions (not required, but would be awesome!)
- Source control management tools such as Git, Mercurial;
- Debian & Ubuntu Linux distributions;
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel);
- Knowledge and experience working with MVC framework.
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate web developers with preliminary experience in PHP to join our team. We do not expect you to be an ultimate expert at the time you join the team, but we expect you to work hard to become one.
BrewedLogic Inc. is a software company focused on developing solutions for the web, mobile, and desktop environments.
- Monitor, maintain, diagnose, and fine-tuning of software performance.
- Participate in the whole software development life cycle (design, planning, coding, testing, maintenance) in building new products and features.
- Become an active participant in learning.
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Aside from a very competitive compensation package, we also provide the following to all our employees:
- Free dinner, snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Monthly budget for rest and recreation (R&R!)
- Flexible mid-shift schedule
- HMO after 6 months or regularization whichever comes first
- Government required benefits (SSS, HDMF and PHIC)