Secondary Economics Teacher (IGCSE)
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJalan Tanjung Duren Raya No.4, RT.2/RW.5, North Tanjung Duren, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Founded in 1950, currently, BPK PENABUR Jakarta has 79 schools in Jakarta, Bekasi, and Tangerang. There are 74 national schools and 5 schools with the International program. We are part of the Indonesian SPK Schools Association and Indonesian Christian Education Council. We are Cambridge Schools and provide Primary Education, IGCSE, and A-Level.
We are looking for a position as an Economics Teacher (IGCSE). Let's join us!
- All applicants must possess at least a Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring in Economics with GPA min. 3.00.
- Excellent English skills and confidence to teach in English.
- At least 1 year of working experience in teaching Economics (IGCSE).
- Willing to be placed in West Jakarta (Tanjung Duren).
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Classroom Management
- Creative Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- MS Office
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Problem Solving
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Tanjung Duren Raya No.4, RT.2/RW.5, North Tanjung Duren, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Education Management
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.