- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Process over-the-counter transactions of branch-deposits.
- Responsible with the process of withdrawal/encashments, credit/debit memo, bills payments etc.
- Ensures delivery of excellent, accurate and quality service to all clients based on the bank's customer service standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Management, Commerce, or equivalent;
- Basic banking knowledge is preferred but not required;
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Applicants residing within the area will be prioritized;
- Willing to be assigned in Alabang, Las Piñas, or Muntinlupa Area.
- Report Writing
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- MS Office
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Conflict Resolution
- Processing Information
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 6768 BPI Head Office Building, Ayala Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking / Financial Services
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.