- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 23 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 2% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 hours ago
- Banking / Financial Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6768 BPI Head Office Building, Ayala Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Philippines
Medical Industry Knowledge
Persuasion and Negotiation
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Management, Commerce, or equivalent;
- Basic banking knowledge is preferred but not required;
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Applicants residing within the area will be prioritized;
- Willing to be assigned in Alabang, Las Piñas, or Muntinlupa Area.
- Process over-the-counter transactions of branch-deposits.
- Responsible with the process of withdrawal/encashments, credit/debit memo, bills payments etc.
- Ensures delivery of excellent, accurate and quality service to all clients based on the bank's customer service standards.
The Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is a commercial bank with an expanded banking license. Together with its subsidiaries, BPI offers a wide range of financial services that include corporate banking, consumer banking and lending, investment banking, asset management, securities distribution, insurance services, leasing and foreign exchange. These services are offered to a wide range of customers, from multinational corporations, government entities and large corporations to small- and medium-sized enterprises and individuals. Established on August 1, 1851 under Spanish colonial rule, BPI was originally known as El Banco Español Filipino de Isabel II, names after then Queen of Spain, Isabel II. The Bank was the first to be established in the Phililppines, and was responsible for staring the country's banking and finance industry. It performed many functions that in effect made it the country's de facto central bank, including printing and issuing currency in its own name. For many years after its founding, BPI was the only domestic commercial bank in the Philippines. It adopted its current name on January 1, 1912. Today, BPI is not only known as the oldest bank in the Philippines and in Southeast Asia; it is also an acknowledged leader in Philippine banking, with its high market capitalization, strong Tier 1 capital adequacy ratio and healthy shareholder return, all promoted and supported by prudent management. Starting your careers at BPI not only brings you opportunities to grow professionally; it also affords you the chance to partake of our time-held values of client centricity, excellence, teamwork, and integrity that have characterized the BPI way. BPI is rated investment-grade by two international ratings agencies, Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Ratings