Captains | Friendship Engineer
- Malay, Philippines
- 18,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- In-charge and lead an army. An army of Yellow Shirts 80+ Strong. All Aiming to achieve one common goal. #BestNightEver.
- Must be able to demand authority from 80+ Participants without pissing them off. And will thank you after for being strict.
- Lead people to the best nightlife spots on the island.
- On top of the implementation of protocols while you talk, sing, and dance with people from different countries and cultures.
- You will have to scream and shout a lot to call people's’ attention, like an army officer, but still have the friendliness of a panda.
- Talk a lot to explain rules and game instructions.
- Dance a lot to hype up the party and make the experience amazing for the participants, especially the shy ones,
- You have to emit contagious energy and enthusiasm to ensure your guests will have a memorable night of Turning strangers into friends!
- Possesess genuine ability to connect and interact with different types of people;
- Bubbly, witty while still embodying a strong sense of command;
- Must be hyperactive and productive at the same time;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and the organize chaos we call our office;
- Has a strong sense of urgency;
- Team player with a high sense of individualism;
- Committed to the company's mission of turning strangers into friends;
- Must have a strong will to succeed. Go get them tiger!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Street Photography
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.