- Design functional and cost-effective land development.
- Validate structural designs and ensure compliance with set standards.
- Prepare site development schemes based on field ocular and gathered data including land development cost for project implementation.
- Analyze structural design needed for permit purposes.
- Research and development of project estimation and designing techniques.
- Random audits of ongoing projects to ensure that they are in accordance with the approved design.
- Sign and seal plans, specifications, and documents submitted to government agencies.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance-Based Bonuses (Mid-year & Year-end)
- Annual Salary Increase based on Performance Appraisal
- Subsidy for employees unable to work because of lockdowns and/or COVID-19 cases
- Loyalty Incentives (every 5 years of rendered service)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Sick Leave & Vacation Leave
- Health Insurance
- Company-sponsored activities such as Recognition Day, Company outing, Sports Activities, Team Building, and Christmas Party
Why join us?
BDC aims to foster a culture that portrays a harmonious family-like atmosphere and long-term stability of tenure, providing a highly competitive remuneration compounded with performance-based bonuses/incentives for its dedicated employees
- Must be a licensed Civil Engineer.
- Preferably has work experience related to civil engineering such as construction plan comprehension, design analysis, and project estimation.
- Knowledge in Structural Design, Auto Cad, Microsoft Excel, and Project Estimation.
- High capability in problem-solving and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Amenable to work in Novaliches, Quezon City.