- Analyze procedures to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for creating process documentation and updating workflows of the section to improve performance.
- Assist the section by providing resolution for problems through documentation to ensure prevention in reoccurrence.
- Assist in the process of converting to new systems or procedures by educating personnel.
- Oversee the implementation of revised processes and workflows.
- Meet with management to discuss areas of focus and improvement within the section.
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year course preferably related to Industrial Engineering.
- Preferably have work experience in business process improvement and mapping, process and policies documentation.
- Possess above-average communication skills.
- Amenable to work in Novaliches, Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Perks & Benefits
- Performance-based Bonuses (Mid-year & Year-end)
- Annual Salary Increase based on Performance Appraisal
- Subsidy for employees unable to work because of lockdowns and/or COVID-19 cases
- Loyalty Incentives (every 5 years of rendered service)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Sick Leave & Vacation Leave
- Health Insurance
- Company-sponsored activities such as Recognition Day, Company outing, Sports Activities, Team Building, and Christmas Party
Why join us?
BDC aims to foster a culture that portrays a harmonious family-like atmosphere and long-term stability of tenure, providing a highly competitive remuneration compounded with performance-based bonuses/incentives for its dedicated employees.
- Technical Writing
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills