Water Payment Collector
- Carmona, PhilippinesBDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, Carmona, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCarmonaCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 14,500.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0014,500.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible for the collection of water and electric bill payments on site.
- Perform preparation of water and electric bill collection reports.
- Prepare job requests for a new connection, reconnection, and disconnection of water service.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer Literate and has good customer service skills.
- Driving skills is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
SALARY OFFER INCLUSIONS:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
- Loyalty - every 5 years of rendered service
- Perfect Attendance (Quarterly and Annually)
- Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Sick Leave & Vacation Leave (unused will be converted into cash)
- Health Card
- Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball,volleyball,badminton,bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
- Customer Service
- Driving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Borland Enterprise Center Blk 2 Lot 10&11, Macaria Business Center, Brgy. Mabuhay, Carmona, Cavite.
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.