Water Service Staff | Encoder
- Tanauan, Philippines4th floor, BDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, Tanauan, CALABARZON, PhilippinesTanauanCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0015,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
· Responsible for preparing and encoding of Water and Temporary Electric Bill.
· Performs preparation of water and electric data for financial data.
· Update and encode individual water meter reading.
· Prepare a list of active and delinquent accounts.
· Prepare job requests for new connections, reconnection, and disconnection of water service.
· Issuance if monthly water reading forms.
· Prepare summary billing.
· Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or any business-related course.
· Good communication and time management skills.
· Candidate must be a team player and has initiative.
· Must be responsible and reliable.
· Willing to be trained in our Carmona, Cavite office for at least a month.
· Amenable to work in Tanauan, Batangas.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
SALARY OFFER INCLUSIONS:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
- Loyalty - every 5 years of rendered service
- Perfect Attendance (Quarterly and Annually)
- Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Sick Leave & Vacation Leave (unused will be converted into cash)
- Health Card
- Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball,volleyball,badminton,bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
- Clerical Skills
- Customer Service
- Driving Skills
- Business Administration
- Business Administration [Operations Management]
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jose Gabriel Reyes Bldg., J.P. Laurel Highway, Brgy. Poblacion
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.