- Tanauan, Philippines4th floor, BDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, Tanauan, CALABARZON, PhilippinesTanauanCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Process the payment of real property taxes yearly.
- Facilitate the transfer of titles and tax declarations.
- Identify non-compliance and prepare administrative reports.
- Update and monitor performance indicator report.
- Annotation of Deed of Assignment.
- Provide support and coaching to staff.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Real Estate Management.
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience related to the position.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Knowledge in real estate legal documentation, titling, and taxation national and local is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
SALARY OFFER INCLUSIONS:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
- Loyalty - every 5 years of rendered service
- Perfect Attendance (Quarterly and Annually)
- Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Sick Leave & Vacation Leave (unused will be converted into cash)
- Health Card
- Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball,volleyball,badminton,bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
- Attention to Detail
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.