- Assist on the preparation of documents for filling BIR, Assesors and Registry of Deeds.
- Monitor and follow up the filed documents in BIR, Assesors and Registry of Deeds.
- Responsible for the yearly payment of Real Property Tax.
- Liaise with concerned government agencies.
- Driving skills is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Team player and eager to learn.
- Candidate must have the ability to analyze and to resolve problems.
- Amenable to work in Novaliches, Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
SALARY OFFER INCLUSIONS:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball,volleyball,badminton,bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Public Relations (PR)
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Real Estate Management
- Office Administration
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.