- Quezon City, Philippines, BDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 45,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0045,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsible for overseeing all commercial and investment properties of the company.
- Manage all building administration, utility, and maintenance personnel.
- Report directly to Top Management on the status of commercial and investment properties of the company.
- Handle all problems and concerns of the company’s tenants.
- Ensure timely compliance with building permits and other regulatory requirements.
- Monitor the proper implementation of preventive maintenance on properties of the company.
- Oversee all development, maintenance or renovation projects of the company.
- Assist management in identifying future commercial and investment properties for acquisition and/or development.t
- Review and signing of plans and designs related to his/her field or area of expertise.
- Preferably board passer.
- Work experience related to the position is an advantage.
- Driving skills is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
SALARY OFFER INCLUSIONS:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
Loyalty - every 5 years of rendered service
Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball,volleyball,badminton,bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.