- Assist buyer and agent during reservation.
- Prepare transmittal to Tanauan, Batangas office.
- Responsible for briefing of buyers and receive money from buyer then preparing receipt for them.
- Perform inventory to eliminate double selling.
- Must be at least college graduate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and passionate about work.
- Candidate must be a team player and has initiative.
- Willing for project-based employment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
SALARY OFFER INCLUSIONS:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
- Loyalty - every 5 years of rendered service
- Perfect Attendance (Quarterly and Annually)
Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
Sick Leave & Vacation Leave (unused will be converted into cash)
Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball,volleyball,badminton,bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jose Gabriel Reyes Bldg. J.P Laurel Hi-way, Brngy. Poblacion 4 Tanauan City, Batangas.
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.