Water Service Staff | Site Collection | Pampanga
- San Fernando, PhilippinesBDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, San Fernando, Central Luzon, PhilippinesSan FernandoCentral LuzonPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0020,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible for collection of water and electric bill on site.
- Perform preparation of water and electric bill collection report.
- Accountable for monthly water payment collection.
- Deposit amount collected to the bank accredited.
- Possess driving skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Computer knowledge in spread sheet preparation. Proficient in Microsoft word and windows application.
- Patient in work activities and has initiative.
- Amenable to work in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
SALARY OFFER INCLUSIONS:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
- Loyalty - every 5 years of rendered service
- Perfect Attendance (Quarterly and Annually)
Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
Sick Leave & Vacation Leave (unused will be converted into cash)
Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball,volleyball,badminton,bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
- Record Keeping
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Driving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- BDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.