- Provide Front-End software development for an exciting and vibrant web application stack, operating in a Mobile-First but responsive to Desktop manner.
- Work in an "Agile team,"using a JiT methodology that includes unit testing, pair programming and peer review.
- Excellent HTML Skills
- Excellent CSS Skills
- Competent with Less / Sass
- Competent with Git for Version Control (previous experience of GitHub and GitHubFlow especially useful)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.