Digital PR Executive (Media Relations Executive)
Bonsey Jaden Philippines Inc
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Digital PR Executives are integral members of the team working and managing a portfolio of clients. The candidate will contribute to the integral portions of the business key objectives through campaigns as well as support the Communications Strategist and/or Digital PR Manager with the execution of campaigns. They are expected to be able to manage their workloads and complete a task within deadlines.
They are required to start building relationships with the media and key opinion leaders/influencers to develop their media recognition value and must be able to maintain a smooth communication flow between team members and leaders.
- In your day-to-day, you will be involved in the following:
- Liaise with the team, clients, KOL partners, and media on a daily basis (act as the first line of contact with client).
- Liaise with media & influencers and act as key point of contact in support of senior consultants.
- Implementation of impactful DPR campaigns strategies which includes:
- Alignment with the client’s key business objectives
- Ability to combine creativity with knowledge of new and traditional media, understand & recognize media angles to generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum.
- Assist in managing events, including basic press conferences and interviews.
- Assist in the reporting, analysis, and evaluation of DPR campaigns.
- Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage.
- Establish professional relationships with colleagues in other offices.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and create workable programs for new business and existing clients.
- Keep track of deadlines and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in new business development including proposal writing.
- Good writing skills and ability to adapt style for different audiences & industries.
- Able to identify influencers & media that are relevant to the audience map to meet client objectives.
- Fair understanding of the media (traditional & new), editorial requirements and what makes a story.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, at all levels.
- An understanding of the value and importance of DPR in the overall communications/marketing mix.
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation. A desire to succeed and achieve
- Reliable, committed and organized with an ability to handle change easily
- Confident, self-aware, outgoing and empathetic
- Ability to execute and complete each pertinent aspects of the campaign.
- Thorough understanding of the campaign phases, mechanics & objectives.
- Agility – being able to adapt to campaign changes seamlessly.
In addition, you will need to be comfortable working with teams across borders as your portfolio will be a mix of local and regional projects. Your day-to-day will involve working mainly with teams across Southeast Asia.
If this excites you and you think you have the mettle and passion to bring your craft to a dynamic, growing business, please speak to us.
Though the role is work-from-home, the selected candidate must be willing to attend meetings and events within Metro Manila. Attendance in meetings and events outside Metro Manila will be at the company's expense.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening