Digital Media Planner and Buyer
Bonsey Jaden Philippines Inc
- Taguig, Philippines8th Floor, Unit 802, MDI Corporate Center, 10th Avenue Cor. 39th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1630, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Digital Media Planner / Specialist at Bonsey Jaden plays a critical role of ensuring that the team’s mission of weaving a brand’s essence into their work gets manifested on all media-related tasks coming out of the organization. This role has an understanding of the client’s brief and works towards crafting a suitable media strategy that once implemented accurately and optimized progressively, can have the potential to drive the clients’ business results. This person also plays a key role in aligning with Bonsey Jaden stakeholders across departments and regions on any media related work that may have a bearing on the work of other departments and vice versa. Furthermore, this role also acts as a conduit who together with the client management teams and onboards clients into both strategic and tactical media plans.
- Champion strategic digital media planning and thereafter, execution of your digital media plans for clients in the local market and when needed, outside the market for work in other regions as well on a case to case basis
- Work with clients and very closely with internal teams (strategy and creative) in the local market to receive key media briefs and deliver tailored media strategies and proposals befitting the client’s brief (consult Director of Media as and when necessary)
- Communicate with clients and internal teams effectively and frequently to build credibility for media work.
- Work closely with preferred media partners to help them with media-related strategy planning and execution work for key accounts when necessary. Drive best in class optimization via these partners
- Ensure end-to-end tracking for campaigns is successfully implemented across key accounts of the market (Examples of tracking requirements: Web/App analytics via Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel Tracking)
- Analyse media campaign data to better define media campaign KPIs and establish solid benchmarks
- Explore opportunities with key media partners across the region to continue driving the cost of optimization down and the value of optimization up
- Respond to ad hoc media related questions from key partners and clients in the market when necessary
Key Qualities We Look For
- Solid experience in performance marketing inside a media or digital agency environment or on the client side. This includes having both hands on (implementation) and strategic (planning) experience with key digital platforms such as Facebook, Google, Linkedin and Twitter to name a few (experience with handling programmatic campaigns and knowledge about DSPs, DMPs and ad servers will be a bonus and will stand candidates in good stead in regards to their selection)
- Analytical thinking: You will possess the right skills required to track (Google Ads tracking, Facebook Pixel tracking and GTM tracking), segment, analyze and interpret digital media data
- Stakeholder Management: You will be a person that believes in collaboration and that gets on with internal stakeholders and clients alike in order to ensure that the organization is able to deliver on its objectives
- Strong interest in the latest digital media technology and trends. You will be a key driver of innovation inside the business, which means keeping your finger on the pulse of all that is happening in the domain, locally & globally.
- Industry knowledge in branding, digital marketing and advertising, especially for your local market specific. As an integrated agency we work across many different industries and competencies, and a comprehensive knowledge in each of these will be central to the role.
- Resourcefulness, ability to self-teach and improvise when necessary
- Ability to tell stories with data, connect the dots and visualise presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent email etiquette and problem-solving skills
- Displays strong personal management; responsive to emails, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- The candidate must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home