As a Senior Art Director, or what we like to call a Senior Digital Designer, you will be responsible for the ideation, development, design and execution of fresh, innovative visuals across digital channels for client projects that are on-brand and on-strategy.
To successfully fulfil your role you will need to:
- Create and present concepts for client campaigns and new business that meet strategic and business goals
- Visualize, design and conceptualize effective solutions while collaborating with all teams under the Bonsey Jaden company
- Oversee a broad range of digital projects while setting strategic creative directions for all art directors and designers within your team
- Research, review and recommend suitable illustrations, photography and innovative solutions in all client projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, negotiate timing, utilize resources, identify and address project needs, meet deadlines and stay within budget
- Provide quality assurance for all final artwork and deliverables to clients
- Keep management in the loop and effectively escalate roadblocks
- Ability to direct and delegate to production teams and/or outside vendors
- Mentor and manage junior creative team members by being an inspirational and motivational leader
In order to excel in this role you will need to possess a diverse set of skills and qualities, which include:
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in the art/creative field within an advertising agency, interactive, multi-media or web advertising industry.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with brand development, pitches, production shoots, seeing them from end-to-end
- Must have a great portfolio of past work that showcases a vast skillset and strong conceptual abilities
- Must demonstrate a solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends.
- Must be able to confidently and effectively communication verbally with internal teams and clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrate outstanding creative conceptual and design skills through a portfolio that is clean and visually strong.
In addition to the above, you’ll need to be flexible with your schedule – as your working hours will be based on business needs.
If you embody all of these qualities and more, this role will not only inject you right into the epicentre of the lightning-fast world of digital, but provide you with unlimited opportunities to grow and lead the Bonsey Jaden movement into the next generation of Marketing.
We are looking to hire immediately, so please apply ASAP with your resume and cover letter if you are the person for the job.
We will only consider applicants who include a unique cover letter which sets our imaginations on fire, and intrigues & excites us so much we have no choice but to bring you in and find out more.
Over to you.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, Unit 802, MDI Corporate Center, 10th Avenue Cor. 39th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1630, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.