Tax Compliance Specialist
- Parañaque, Philippines3/F, Formation Bldg. B, Amvel City Business Park, Parañaque, NCR, PhilippinesParañaqueNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Calculation of tax liabilities, tax form preparation and external filing / reporting.
- Tax research, analysis and interpretation for purposes of compliance, tax planning and optimization (eg. impact of changes to laws and regulations on tax liabilities, tac structuring for merger and acquisition activity, transfer pricing, etc.)
- Tax-specific transaction recording and records maintenance (eg. tax journals, capital expenditure details required for tax calculations, tax depreciation schedules, etc.
- Consultation with external consultants and agencies on tax matter (eg. external auditors, lawyers, regulatory agencies, etc.)
- Graduate of Accounting or Business Related Course
- With Atleast 2 years experience in the similar position applied
- Experienced in General Accountuing and General Tax work
- Exposure on the accounting aspects not limited to tax transaction recording and records maintenance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications especially MS Excel; Has ability to multi-task; Keen to details; Trustworthy; With Good moral character
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.