- Parañaque, Philippines3/F, Formation Bldg. B, Amvel City Business Park, Parañaque, NCR, PhilippinesParañaqueNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Reports to the Country Finance Controller
- Will manage a team
- Responsible for the financial/statutory reporting, consolidation, revenue recognition, project costing in accordance to IFRS
- Does financial analysis.
- Will work closely with the corporate regional office to roll out process/systems improvements or new accounting policies.
- Will closely be partnering with other cross functional stakeholders in the running of the daily operations
- Ensures compliance to internal controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or Professional degree
- CPA Preferred
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting aspects in a multinational setting
- Strong leadership skills with ability to collaborate with internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in Freight & Logistic industry is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of people management skills performing as a department head capacity with a team size of more than 5 members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high proficiency level in spoken and written English
- Trustworthy, businss and customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3/F, Formation Bldg. B, Amvel City Business Park, Parañaque, NCR, Philippines
- General Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.