- Parañaque, Philippines3/F, Formation Bldg. B, Amvel City Business Park, Parañaque, NCR, PhilippinesParañaqueNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Handles enquiries of assigned accounts regarding the warehouse and any other related issues.
- Responsible for all inbound/outbound monitoring shipment of assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the management of the WMS of the warehouse and the coordination between assigned accounts and the warehouse
- Provide timely report of jobs done to the customer
- Coordinate with customer, counterparts and OPS for the scope of work required for each transactions
- Monitor and provide status of shipments to the customers
- Handle customer complaints and provides pro-active feedbacks to customers
- Answer every new PO from assigned accounts on a timely manner
- Collect necessary documents and forwards to selected broker
- Relay necessary information between broker and consignee (CDT/VAT PAID etc...)
- Secure necessary documents from broker for assigned accounts CC (NTC/PP etc...)
- Ensure time and cost control of customs clearance
- Report to assigned accounts every stage of the customs clearance
- Ensure timely delivery to various warehouse and advise when there are delays or issues
- Escalate and provide solution to any problem of assigned accounts should face in Customs Clearance
- Responsible in ensuring that assigned accounts and Bollore Office get a complete visibility of the operations of the warehouse and the state of the inventory
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Customs Admin, Business Admin, Logistics / Transportation or equivalent.
- Having a work experience in Logistics and Forwarding business is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications
- Fast learner on various data and referential software
- Willing to work under pressure
- Can work with less supervision
- Average Supervisory skills
- Average Reporting skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate and assigned to other Bollore wareouses: Taguig, Laguna, Clark, Cebu and Davao.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.