French Communications Associate
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As a French Communications Associate, you will be responsible for client relations such as reporting about the operations (i.e. task status, work progress, updates), attending to their inquiries, addressing their concerns, and resolving issues relevant to their products and services in the form of e-mail correspondence and video conferencing. In this position, you will also be in charge of handling data management tools and managing cloud-based applications to provide commendable client and customer service and render quality output in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicate and resolve basic to complex French client inquiries in an accurate, valid, complete, and timely manner with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Provide support in a variety of areas including research and data management
- Transform FAQs into a knowledge base by crafting questions and creating variations related to the client’s products and services
- Translate texts from English to French and vice-versa and validate questions in a timely manner
- Prepare log reports and turn in summary and findings to the client
- Manage data by organizing queries and ensuring that these are properly documented, tracked, and validated
- Collaborate with Research Analysts on auditing queries for quality purposes
- A bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, European Languages, International Studies, or any equivalent field you’re passionate about
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and in French (at least B1 in the CEFR - language proficiency certification)
- At least 6 months of customer service experience is preferred (email, phone, or chat support)
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets) and Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!