WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As the Service Delivery Manager, you are responsible for improving performance productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective operational methods and strategies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Establish, promote, and maintain the Boldr culture within the organization.
- Work seamlessly with the People Manager to source employee career growth and development opportunities across all client accounts. Understand employee career growth aspirations to enable matching of Boldr’s needs with employee abilities.
- Act as the escalation point for the Team Captains.
- Responsible for upholding our organization’s values throughout the workplace
- Work to maintain an open dialogue with clients in both positive and negative situations
- Monitor achievement of internal and external KPI’s and ensure excellent service to all clients under you
- Support the Team Captains in client facing or internal issues which arise within your department
- Provide the Executive Team with strategic information, context, and recommendations for each client under you
- Meet and communicate with clients to address operational issues and be “the face” of the company to our clients
- Support Executive Sponsors and Account Managers with the creation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports used during Client Business Reviews
- Utilize project management skills to support the implementation of new business and successfully transition new business from our implementation team to our Operations team
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Committed to the continuous process of learning and development of oneself
- Able to delegate work in a way which builds commitment and opportunity for others
- Highly self-motivated with strong motivational skills
- Able to prioritize, multitask and perceive details
- Able to adapt to change and learn quickly
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Team worker with passion for excellence and sense of urgency
- Bachelor's/College Degree of any related field you’re passionate about!
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a team environment
- Strong proficiency in English communication both written and oral
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to easily relate with people in various levels of the organization.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 17th, Unit 1701 Tycoon Centre Condominium Building, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!