Recruitment Sourcing Associate
- Pasig, Philippines17th, Unit 1701 Tycoon Centre Condominium Building, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Come up with creative and out of the box ideas and strategies on how to increase the volume of applicants and attract the right candidates.
- Source passive and active candidates thru the use of Job Portals and Facebook
- Ensures number of leads is properly distributed for each Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Ensures the Talent Acquisition team to meet their daily targets (Target invites and show ups).
- Assist and participate During Recruitment Events like Job fairs, Recruitment Caravans, and Open house
- Sends daily, weekly, and a monthly reports for consolidation
- maintains an active pool of applicants
- Promote and improve ERP and ARP
- Must be a graduate of HR, Marketing, or Psychology
- At least 6 months Sourcing experience in a BPO setting
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Proficient in MS Office - Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig
- Can start asap
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Human Resources
- Applied Psychology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 17th, Unit 1701 Tycoon Centre Condominium Building, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!