Team Captain | Data Management
- Pasig, Philippines5, 5th Floor, Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Team Captain, you are all about people management, project management, and client management. If you have what it takes to lead your people, project, and clients to success, click that Apply Now.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Identify growth and development opportunities for team members
- Provide guidance to advisors and analysts to foster growth and development, best practices and optimal morale in the organization
- Monitor attendance and punctuality and other people issues of all team members and consistently escalate them to the HR department for proper disciplinary action as needed
- Ensure that team members and equipment needs are met to sustain service levels
- Ensure that team members are properly trained and working consistently to meet client needs.
- Monitor and assesses team members’ performance and provides timely feedback through regular coaching as well as through weekly and monthly performance reviews
- Work with the People Development Manager to make recommendations for his/her team member’s career path and assist in making a comprehensive training plan for them
- Be familiar with client’s key contacts, unique requirements, and operating processes
- Ensure that the team meets company and client specific KPI targets.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge on what the company offers, its product and services
- Understand, investigate and solve any complex client requests or complaints, particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, and opportunities for the company to add additional client value, discussing directly with the Service Delivery Manager
- Relay consistent issues to Service Delivery Manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Recommend/suggest relevant alternatives to the product or tool being used by the company
- Helps in culture building particularly in embracing our Core Values and practicing on what a Boldr leader should be
- Bachelor's/College Degree in a quantitative background (Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related fields).
- 1 year of People Management
- 3 years of work experience
- Experience in Project Management
- General knowledge in data analytics and machine learning
- Can convert data to actionable steps
- Intermediate skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Comfortable with numbers
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Applied Economics
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5, 5th Floor, Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!