Human Resource (HR) Manager
- Pasig, Philippines5th floor, 5th Floor, Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
As the Human Resources Manager, you will inspire, interact, and provide support to our most important asset: our people. Your mission is to review, develop, and implement the best HR strategies and initiatives at Boldr while aligning the Operations Team with the Company's strategic and operational objectives.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Establish and oversee the execution of Human Resources Practices, specifically in the areas of Employee engagement and retention, and proper handling of employee information.
- Challenge existing human resource policies and norms to build a better environment for Team Members and the Company
- Continuously design and facilitate an engaging and memorable onboarding program for all Company employees
- Establish and implement short and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Manage compensation and benefits administration and HR administration
- Manage dashboards to report on our human resources - growth, attrition, tenure etc. on a monthly basis
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource government requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
- Create a unique employee benefit program that resonates with our Values
- Establish planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling staff
- Establish historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- A people person with a sharp growth mindset who can use management strategies and prerogatives to maintain Boldr a comfortable and inclusive workplace for all
- Able to maintain internal and external relationships with a diverse range of personalities, cultures, and departments to keep our turnover below 20%
- Capable of using your knowledge of all facets of HR (Compensation and Benefits, Timekeeping, Project Management, etc.) and your experience in a generalist role to review, update, and execute streamlined policies and processes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and a quick thinker
- Able to pay attention to the small details, while keeping long-term vision in mind to coach, motivate, guide and inspire others
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment to keep deadlines under your steps
- A team worker with a passion for excellence and sense of urgency who knows how to follow through processes and project timelines
- 5 years of work experience is required for this position.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 5th floor, 5th Floor, Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!