Lead Generation Specialist
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 1701 Tycoon Centre Condominium Building, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new business leads. Working directly with the Senior Manager, the successful Lead Generation Specialist must use creative methods to gather prospects from multiple online sources.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Learn and effectively position our unique value proposition in alignment to sales lead requirements
- Conduct searches and queries in order to research, qualify, and generate leads. You must be comfortable working with data.
- Handle all leads with the mindset that you are in part responsible for the client’s first impression of the company. As such, you should be able to respond in an enthusiastic, courteous, intelligent, and timely manner while validating the inquiry to maximize lead conversion.
- Prioritize deadlines in order to effectively meet weekly team goals
- Perform quality checks for the client
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Attentive to even the most minute of details
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Organized. Plus, your time management skills are off the charts!
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Able to meet the deadlines of his/her deliverables
- Able to accept feedback gracefully
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- 6 months to 1 year lead generation experience
- Basic knowledge in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications.
- 60 words per minute typing speed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and sales aptitude is a must!
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F Hanston Building, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!