Team Captain | Customer Experience
- Pasig, PhilippinesHanston Building, Emerald Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Team Captain, you execute 3 functions: people management, project management, and client management. This role will entail regular client communication as you will serve as a point of escalation for issues outside the authority of an advisor or analyst. If you have experience or are confident of your ability to deliver results within these 3 main avenues, this role is for you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Identify growth and development opportunities for team members
Provide guidance to advisors and analysts to foster growth and development, best practices and optimal morale in the organization
Monitor attendance and punctuality and other people issues of all team members and consistently escalate them to the HR department for proper disciplinary action as needed
Ensure that team members and equipment needs are met to sustain service levels
Ensure that team members are properly trained and working consistently to meet client needs.
Monitor and assesses team members’ performance and provides timely feedback through regular coaching as well as through weekly and monthly performance reviews
Work with the People Development Manager to make recommendations for his/her team member’s career path and assist in making a comprehensive training plan for them
Be familiar with the client’s key contacts, unique requirements, and operating processes
Ensure that the team meets company and client specific KPI targets.
Demonstrate excellent knowledge of what the company offers, its product and services
Understand, investigate and solve any complex client requests or complaints, particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, and opportunities for the company to add additional client value, discussing directly with the Service Delivery Manager
Relay consistent issues to Service Delivery Manager in a timely and efficient manner
Recommend/suggest relevant alternatives to the product or tool being used by the company
Helps in culture building particularly in embracing our Core Values and practicing on what a Boldr leader should be
- Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Previous Supervisory experience in a related field.
- Experience in using CRM and other similar applications or tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-based applications such as Google apps and MS Office Applications.
- Passionate about learning and developing relationships with clients.
- Analytical and problem solver.
- Strong English Communicator - both written and oral.
- Able to multitask and prioritize.
- Adaptable to change and attentive to detail.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to reduce frustration on heated topics by listening and being solutions oriented.
- Fluent and articulate on the phone and in person with strong writing and clear presentation abilities - persuasive but empathetic.
- Able to handle conflict and pressure, to set priorities and abide by them, and to consistently maintain positive Client service image under difficult conditions.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!