As a Data Analyst, you will explore and develop data analysis, insights and visualizations for research purposes. You will have the freedom to explore and develop insights based on the various data sets. Successful analysis and visualizations will be built out for use across our departments, and possibly beyond.
- Design and build performance dashboards using data visualization tools including but not limited to Tableau, Looker Studio, and Google Sheets
- Perform database queries using SQL
- Collect and summarize data from customer service platforms and other data sources to be used for data analyses and other reports
- Generate volume forecasts based on historical data to help determine future workforce needs
- Create staffing proposals to support a bid to acquire new clients, or back up a request for additional team members for existing clients
- Perform data analyses on client data to extract valuable insights that can aid them in decision making
- Create and maintain activity trackers, audit sheets and other sheet based trackers
- Gather, analyze, summarize, and visualize client data for business reviews
- Assist in any special projects as needed
- Must be locally based in the Philippines
- Bachelor's/College Degree in a quantitative background (Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related fields).
- Experience in advanced data visualization and database scripting language
- Basic skills in Python for data analytics
- Basic skills in database scripting (SQL)
- Basic level of knowledge in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Google Data Studios
- General knowledge in machine learning
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!