What is your role?
As the Team Captain, you are responsible for the execution and management of daily customer support-related tasks such as email execution and content moderation interactions, discussing Client’s tasks and team management. You will be tasked with designing and implementing solutions to optimize the quality of our client’s existing processes and system. You will also be working closely with different client stakeholders in helping to ensure continuous improvement across their product and service. You will help build out a support team from scratch by acting as a consultant with regards to CX best practices and approaches.
Why do we want you?
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
What will you do?
- Interact with customers to provide general troubleshooting assistance to issues and concerns through email, chat, and phone
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of customer’s issues and feedback to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify recurring issues, themes, and patterns
- Triage and accurately document user support issues according to defined procedures, focusing on impact and urgency
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Work with the external team to stay updated on product and service knowledge
- Ensure that equipment needs are met to sustain service levels
- Recommend/suggest relevant alternatives to the product or tool being used by the company
- Identify growth and development opportunities for team members to enable career progression and self-development
- Monitor and assess team members’ performance, and provide timely feedback through regular coaching through the Employee Discussion Log and Quarterly Performance Appraisals
- Help in culture building particularly in embracing our Core Values and exemplifying what a Boldr leader should be
- Monitor attendance and people concerns of all team members, coordinating closely with the HR Team for disciplinary cases
- Ensure that team members are properly trained and working consistently to meet client needs
- Ensure that the team meets company and client-specific KPI targets through
- Work with the People Team to make recommendations for their team member’s career paths, and assist in making a comprehensive training plan for the
- Relay consistent issues to Service Delivery Manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Facilitate and conduct weekly, bi-monthly or monthly progress reports
- Be familiar with the client’s key contacts, unique requirements, and operating processes
- Demonstrate mastery on the company and client’s offerings (i.e. its product and services)
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and additional client value, discussing directly with the Service Delivery Manager
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience managing a team
- Extensive knowledge of how customer support works
- Background in or knowledge of SaaS
- At least 2 years of college undergraduate
- BPO (Customer Service) experience is nice to have
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- At least 1 year of experience in using any Helpdesk, CRM, and/or business intelligence software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- The ability to come up with process improvement recommendations that will help a startup company in developing their products
- A strong sense of responsibility and accountability
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Complex Problem-Solving
- People Management
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!