As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will be part of a team providing support to an enterprise SaaS collaboration platform focusing on faculty-first technology. You will play an important role in streamlining the processes and easing the workload of the Engineering teams. To do this, you’ll work closely with internal teams to understand, investigate, diagnose, and solve any complex issues on the platform. This also includes maintenance tasks and identifying and pushing fixes into production.
What Will You Do
- Familiarize oneself with the Client’s products, services, and offerings
- Understand the Client’s code base, logs, and servers
- Review, diagnose, and fix complex issues reported by the Engineering teams
- Independently execute the needed steps to do and push the fixes into production, which includes initiating pull requests, code reviews, and collaborating with the QA team
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with the internal teams
- 2+ years of front-end web application development experience
- Knowledge of Flux architecture (Redux, NgRx, Apollo)
- Knowledge of Angular and component based architecture
- Experience with JS build tools (Bazel, Webpack, Parcel, Gulp)
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience integrating with back-end APIs via REST and GraphQL
- Experience building web applications having proper layers of abstraction, separation of concerns, reusable components, and containment
- Advanced English verbal and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field, or equivalent
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!