What Is Your Role
Our client is a US-based company that specializes in digital promotions including sweepstakes, instant win games, and user-generated content contests. As the Project Deliverables Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing core client business work. This includes understanding requirements, transforming information into technical documents, and supporting the end-to-end lifecycle of each promotional campaign.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic
What You'll Do
- Understand client checklists and transfer the information into a templated Spec Document for final hand-off to the team’s Project Manager
- Take in the official rules checklist for every promotion/sweepstakes and prepare the first draft of the client’s official rules in Microsoft Word for publication
- Execute social scraping tasks for clients’ social campaigns and handoff all exported data in CSV format to the Project Manager
- Prepare end-of-promotion reports by gathering all relevant information from the promotion database report and Google Analytics and putting these together based on the Microsoft PowerPoint template
- Prepare the DocuSign templates and initiate the outreach to the winners of every promotion via email and/or outreach tool
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Keen on details
- Amenable to work the US daytime shift
- At least a bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- At least 1 year of working experience in the fields of client success or business development
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in using Salesforce or any CRM
- Knowledge of cloud-based applications such as Google Suite and Office365
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!