Sr. IT Network Administrator
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 45,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0045,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As the Sr. IT Network Administrator for Boldr, you are responsible for supporting our business units regarding IT related issues, tasks. This includes hardware, network, software, and other technical support to the company. You specialize in network administration, planning ,implementation and troubleshooting, and making sure that the organization's network and infrastructure is up and running.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Responsible to provide assistance on all around IT support for the Team
- Setup Computers and other peripherals on workstations for the company.
- Research and assist in deployments specializing on networking infrastructure.
- Follow proper procedures and documentations indicated by the IT Manager.
- Proactively identify/report/assist/solve any unticketed IT-related issues.
- Participate on selected IT projects.
- Work on shifting schedules, holidays, with possibility of working over the weekends every now and then.
- Lead in Establishing ,Maintaining ,Securing and Updating the organization’s internal network and infrastructure .
- Practice best networking and infrastructure practices to and for the organization.
- Monitoring network traffic, opening investigations for infected workstations.
- Prepare reports designated to you by the head of the IT department.
Graduated from I.T, Comp Sci, or any related field.
5 years of experience working in IT specializing on Network Infrastructure.
Advanced Networking skills.
Networking certifications are a plus.
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Attentive to even the most minute of details
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Organized. Plus, your time management skills are off the charts!
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- Network Administration
- Computer Networking
- Network Security
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!