Technical Recruitment Lead
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What Is Your Role
As a Technical Recruitment Lead, you are responsible for overseeing the recruitment process in its entirety and ensuring that your team members are being provided proper support. This includes designing and modifying recruiting procedures, recording recruiting metrics, supervising the recruiting team, and monitoring the team's performance.
Why Do We Want You
We are on the lookout for impact-driven, life-long learners who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our team to become our ultimate partners in success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Ensure that the Talent Acquisition team continuously supports the business strategy, goals, shared values, and philosophy of the organization.
- Ensure that the Talent Acquisition team follows the set standard process to ensure the efficiency of all projects.
- Monitor the performance of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Continuously provide developmental activities to the team members.
- Develop and maintain a healthy relationship with all recruitment stakeholders, and ensure proper information is being disseminated to the concerned parties.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with RPO partners, and ensure that vendor policies are being followed.
- Assist various business units and establish appropriate human capital requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise in all staffing policies and processes, and maintain knowledge on all equal employment opportunity regulations.
- Schedule and conduct job intake meetings for all assigned hiring requests.
- Sit down with stakeholders to do monthly account health checks, building rapport, and trust with the hiring team.
- Understand all requirements by having consistent sync up and immersion with hiring managers.
- Manage all recruitment channels (referrals, headhunters, online channels) and, if needed, research and recommend new sourcing channels/methods.
- Perform networking activities to promote Boldr and open roles.
- Source candidates through active and passive recruitment.
- Perform the initial stage of the recruitment process: screening, written assessment, and initial interview.
- Manage candidate interview schedules with the hiring team.
- Monitor the candidate referral tracker, and ensure all candidates are being processed.
- Ensure implementation of the TA-initiated incentives.
Administrative and Miscellaneous:
- Update onboarding and other presentation materials for the Talent Acquisition Team as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge on all industry trends to ensure compliance with all recruitment guidelines and assist recruitment teams in designing all performance standards.
- Manage and maintain recruitment databases/trackers.
- Prepare reports to clients and leads as necessary.
- Conduct yield rate checks monthly on assigned accounts.
- Undertake an in-depth review of current selection methodologies, making recommendations for, and implementing change.
- Reviewing online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- What success is for you
- Ensure at least an 80% pass rate (Quality).
- Ensure 100% day-to-day deliverables and targets are met. (Timeliness).
- Ensure 100% compliance with TA processes and company policies and values (Compliance).
- Ensure 100% accuracy and timely updating of candidates and trackers
- Create and implement marketing and impact partnerships and events for talent attraction.
- Coach team members to ensure zero escalations from stakeholders.
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Able to maintain internal and external relationships
- A proven advocate for the confidentiality of restricted information
- Confident in managing competing priorities
- Good team player, collaborative, and eager to share industry knowledge and best practices
- Resourceful, creative, and tenacious
- Proven to be structured and organized. You must be detail-oriented, process-driven, and passionate about providing high-quality output consistently.
- Proactive and self-motivated. You are eager to find and execute ways to improve our process and make it more applicant-centric
- Results-driven and output focussed.
- Resume Parsing
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's/College degree in a relevant discipline you’re passionate about!
- At least 3 years of experience handling end-to-end recruitment of simultaneous recruitment campaigns.
- A solid 3 years of experience in Technical Recruitment
- Must have a Targeted Selection certificate, or any equivalent certification.
- With proven leadership and coaching experience.
- Can hire different roles - entry, corporate, and executive-level positions.
- Must have experience working with an outsourcing or start-up company.
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums to effectively draft letters, reports, briefings, presentations.
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and MS Office applications.
- Adept at using different sourcing techniques and platforms.
- An eye for profiling and spotting people who are not only a job fit but a culture fit as well.
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!