HubSpot CMS Expert
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
As a HubSpot CMS Expert, you’ll have two primary responsibilities: content management (blogs, email, etc.)
and marketing automation (list building, CRM, any systems that integrate with HubSpot). You’ll help transform our client’s various strategies into results using the HubSpot platform. You will implement and iterate on business processes using automation and conversion tools as well as reporting and analytics features of HubSpot. Your job is to use the platform’s best practices to problem-solve and implement great
What You'll Do:
● Build new reporting and dashboards in HubSpot.
● Collect, upload, and integrate new sources of contact data.
● Upload all blog posts to HubSpot and create dynamic emails within HubSpot.
● Set up and maintain web code in new blog posts and landing pages..
● Compile blog post lists to find and categorize content.
● Monitor, review, analyze and report on all marketing and email automation initiatives.
● Chasing down, cleaning up, enriching, and uploading webinar attendee lists to the necessary platforms.
● Set up and maintain integrations with other systems, especially Salesforce and Drift.
● Manage HubSpot contacts in collaboration with a Salesforce administrator.
● Refine and help create new workflows and optimize overall processes.
● Research best practices, trends and new technology to increase the effectiveness of digital marketing
initiatives, and more!
● Strong experience with HubSpot Content Management Systems in an enterprise environment, including report and dashboard creation, and fixing bugs within blog posts and landing pages.
● Advanced knowledge of Excel: Filtering and Deduplication, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.
● Some experience creating web page content with HTML and CSS
● Proven customer service orientation combined with the ability to work well with others.
● Creativity, initiative, and excitement about the possibilities of using HubSpot to maximize the efforts of the Marketing team.
● Previous experience in an end-user technical support role.
● Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts.
● Previous experience working with Salesforce, Drift, Proof, or Wistia (Bonus points)
● SaaS or subscription knowledge (Massive plus!)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- CRM Software
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Data Analysis
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!