Technical Service Delivery Manager
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Technical Service Delivery Manager
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please!
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As a Service Delivery Manager, your primary responsibility is to develop and empower your Team Captains to be successful in their role. You will act as a business owner taking full accountability for the success of your teams, ensuring they are fully equipped to meet our commitments to our clients, and doing so with the highest level of quality.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What You Will Do
Supervise and develop a team of Team Captains through guidance, observation, and performance management activities. These include but are not limited to:
- Guidance - Assistance or tutelage with the development of team processes and performance measures, communication with the team, clients, and internal stakeholders, business reviews, presentations, conflict management, to name a few.
- Observation - Periodically joining the Team Captain on calls with the client, team huddles, or coaching sessions to ensure you are up to date with all client and team developments. This also provides an opportunity to observe the Team Captain’s presentation, client communication and coaching skills.
- Performance Management - Taking steps to ensure learning and growth through development plans and, when necessary, progressive counseling.
- Ensure Team Captain is set up for success. You will be responsible for providing coaching, training and other effective ways to ensure your Team Captains reach their full potential in their role, preparing them for further career advancement.
- Anticipate business needs through data and performance analyses. When required, prepare a business case with recommended steps to improve (e.g. staffing or schedule adjustments, process changes or training).
- Prepare reports or business reviews by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends alongside the Team Captain. Equip them with the knowledge and savvy to utilize this information and turn it into actionable recommendations and next steps.
- Anticipate potential issues or concerns related to team performance or dynamic; proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and identify possible resolutions.
- Serve as the escalation point for clients and internal customers; respond expeditiously and take immediate actions to course correct team and individual performance or behavior.
- For new teams/ launches, ensure the quality of implementation by working closely with the Implementations team and Team Captain, making recommendations in areas including, but not limited to, process development and documentation, training, performance monitoring, team structure and schedules.
- Support the implementation of processes and training protocols; assist in building a knowledge base that will simplify new team member’s onboarding.
- Act as an interdepartmental liaison, communicating Service Delivery needs in detail, serving as a consultant in the development of project plans (where applicable) and ensuring follow through to completion.
- Foster a working environment that will promote harmony and increase retention.
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- A servant leader; fully invested in your teams’ success and growth
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Aware of your strengths and opportunities; knowledgeable but not afraid to ask questions or ask for help
- Adept at giving as well as taking direction; giving and receiving feedback
- Able to DO and DELEGATE; understand the different circumstances where each is necessary
- Capable of managing conflict, redirecting differences towards a common goal
- Experience of at least 3 years, managing IT- related Customer Service centres/ Field Service.
- Direct experience on Vendor Management for at least 3 years.
- Ideally, exposure to PMP, Cisco Certifications, CISSP, ITIL, Six Sigma.
- 3 years of experience in data analytics, relational databases, machine learning and API technology.
- Preferably Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer science or Information technology.
- 5 or more years of work experience specifically in the Software Development, IT, Quality Assurance or related industries.
- Generates insights, strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating the technical service given or will be given to the client.
- Experience working with technical teams and has excellent team management and decision making skills.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!