What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As a Trainer, you’ll be responsible for maximizing the success and effectiveness of Boldr’s Sales Development Representatives by determining and solving training needs. You will plan, conduct, coordinate and implement a comprehensive training program for the sales staff. The training components will be geared toward new hires and existing SDRs who seek one-on-one assistance. You will work closely with the relevant Service Delivery leaders to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Prepares new SDRs by conducting orientation to the sales process; product specifics; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-along with Team Captains
- Determines training needs by checking QA reports; listening to calls; studying productivity output; checking in with Team Captains
- Develops individual results by providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing resources according to agreed-upon service level agreements with the client
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions; being available for consultations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating, requesting, and recommending learning opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Ensures that all SDRs have a thorough knowledge of the product, can effectively use closing skills, overcome objections, and use effective selling techniques.
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Passionate about developing and motivating others
- Receptive to feedback, with a willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Able to meet the deadlines
- Proven work experience as a sales trainer or similar role
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities
- Excellent skills in written communication, phone, and presentation
- Training skills: You will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to deliver accurate and clear content, listening to people’s needs, and helping communicate options for them.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!