- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As a Quality Advocate, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the Boldr Service Delivery team’s compliance to quality guidelines by reviewing the team’s output, sharing findings, and collaborating with the Team Captain/s, in order to meet and exceed client expectations.
What Will You Do:
- Be an expert on support processes and make recommendations towards next steps.
- Perform assessment of customer interactions (phone, email, chat).
- Review data output against guidelines provided by the client.
- Check compliance of each team member to processes established by the client and capture errors including language such as grammar lapses, wordy phrases, spelling errors, data inaccuracy etc.
- Create timely reports and provide data trends to the Team Captain/s.
- Maintain focus on data integrity and producing work of the highest quality.
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment, demonstrating a high degree of diligence and accountability
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team setting
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient computer and technical skills; proficiency in Google Suite and other tools such as CRMs (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Quality Assurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!