Senior Graphic Designer
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will support us with a whole gamut of visual assets. As a young Company, Boldr is establishing its presence online and this is where your talents will be instrumental. Your mission is to fashion graphic designing that will express our purpose, values, and unique culture. We're looking for a passionate and energetic person who has an eye for design, digital illustration, and digital layouts and can create stunning visual stories for Boldr clients and that will also help people engage with Boldr as a brand in the digital marketing space.Part of your mission is providing an amazing experience to all the clients of the Marketing Department which involves internal and external clients for Sales Enablement services. Ultimately, you will help the Marketing Manager ensure the design team delivers thumb-stopping designs even on tight deadlines.
We're looking for a passionate and energetic person who has an eye for design, typography, and layouts (print and digital) and can create stunning visual stories that will help people engage with Boldr as a brand.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Refresh Boldr’s visual strategy as needed to make sure that they’re fresh, relevant, while still maintaining the Boldirifc look and feel.
- Lead junior designer(s) in providing high-quality outputs for our existing or potential clients in a timely manner, which includes reviewing their work and providing constructive feedback.
- Conduct training sessions for other graphic designers. This includes process training and design forums.
- Provide design layouts for general graphic design needs and requirements such as ads, banner ads, posters, desktop publishing requirements, out of home (billboards) layouts, etc.
- Work with the Creative Director in creating concepts and design original pieces while still maintaining brand consistency and keeping User Experience in mind.
- Shift between Marketing and operational works as coordinated with the Creative Director.
- Research and learn about industry developments and tools and how we can apply them.
- Communicate and facilitate the art execution and overall strategy for design projects.
- Efficiently provide design output for Boldr’s Sales Enablement clients.
- Create Boldrific materials as requested by the internal team within the timelines stated in the Marketing Request Guidelines
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr.
- Able to pay attention to even the most minute of details, while still keeping our long-term vision in mind.
- Effective in multitasking and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Able to work with less supervision.
- Able to adapt to change and learn quickly.
- Proactive and highly self-motivated.
- A team player with a passion for excellence.
- Bachelor’s / College degree in a 4-year course, preferably in the fields of Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, Marketing, Information Technology or any related field.
- A diploma in multimedia design.
- Professional working experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects.
- Skills in digital layout, desktop publishing, image editing and retouching.
- Skills in basic video production and editing
- Experience in motion graphics, 2D animation, photography and printing procedures are not a requirement but a plus.
- Experience in web designing is not a requirement but a plus.
- Familiarity in preparing design materials for print and digital platforms.
- Familiarity in using workflow platforms such as Trello, JIRA or Salesforce.
- Comfortable with abbreviated development cycles and flexible with shifting priorities
- An eye for detail and a strong working knowledge of design-related applications.
- Enthusiastic and can come up with fresh ideas in design.
- Experience in handling people in the outsourcing production setting, particularly designers.
- Experience in authoring designing training materials, conducting design process training and design forums.
- Understanding of the general graphic design in the operational setting, can handle coaching, capacity planning and providing updated operational metrics.
- Experience in client coordination.
- High energy, and a positive attitude towards work.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!