- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What Is Your Role
As a Technical Recruiter, you are responsible for providing assistance to our most important asset: our people. These duties include sourcing for qualified candidates through different channels and platforms, conducting initial screening and interviews, maintaining applicant databases, and arranging final interviews with the Hiring Managers. As a senior team member, you are expected to further improve the planning and recruitment strategies to meet the needs of our growing organization. You will also provide support to your other team members.
Why Do We Want You
We are on the lookout for impact-driven, life-long learners who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our team to become our ultimate partners in success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Schedule and conduct job intake meetings for all requests.
- Sit down with stakeholders to do monthly account health checks, building rapport, and trust with the hiring team.
- Educate the stakeholders on the TA process.
- Understand all requirements by consistent sync up and immersion with hiring managers.
- Building knowledge and understanding of a variety of roles in order to take job requirements and effectively qualify, screen, and shortlist applicants
- Coordinate with stakeholders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Manage all recruitment channels (referrals, headhunters, online channels) and, if needed, research and recommend new sourcing channels/methods
- Perform networking activities to promote Boldr and open roles.
- Perform and record general assessment, initial and behavioral interviews.
- Manage candidate interview schedules with the hiring team.
- Contacting past applicants for new job opportunities
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
Administrative and Miscellaneous:
- Manage and maintain recruitment databases/trackers
- Prepare reports to clients and leads as necessary.
- Undertake an in-depth review of current selection methodologies, making recommendations for, and implementing change.
- Reviewing online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Able to maintain internal and external relationships
- A proven advocate for the confidentiality of restricted information
- End-to-end recruitment of technical and non-technical requirements
- Source resumes/profiles from different platforms such as Linkedin, CareerBuilder, ZipRecruiter, and Google.
- Good team player, collaborative, and eager to share industry knowledge and best practices
- Resourceful, creative, and tenacious
- Proven to be structured and organized. You must be detail-oriented, process-driven, and passionate about providing high-quality output consistently.
- Proactive and self-motivated. You are eager to find and execute ways to improve our process and make it more applicant-centric
- Candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and evaluation
- Results-driven and output focussed.
- Resume Parsing
- Bachelor's/College degree in a relevant discipline you’re passionate about!
- At least 2- 3 years of solid technical recruitment background.
- Preferably with experience from outsourcing, start-up, or tech company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Worked IT positions ranging from mid-tier to high-tier niche positions
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and MS Office applications
- Adept at using different sourcing techniques and platforms
- Negotiation skills
- Preferably to coach/teach on how to do technical recruitment
- Excellent analytical and Critical thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Intricate knowledge of the Information technology industry
- Relationship Management Skills
- Project management Skills
- Know how to perform the Boolean Search
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!