- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
● Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
● We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
● We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
● With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
● We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
● We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What Will You Do
List here tasks or project outcomes
● Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
● Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
● Define the product strategy and roadmap
● Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and existing Boldr Clients
● Be an expert with respect to the competition
● Act as a leader within the company
What We'll Like About You
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching other products
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in a job in the Outsourcing or Technology industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical background
- Strong desire to work in teams
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!