Customer Support Engineer
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 30,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0035,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
About our client
Backed by Haworth, Bluescape is an infinite, collaborative workspace designed to accelerate decision-making by enabling anyone to create, communicate, visualize, organize, and strategize virtually anything, anywhere, anytime.
Our company culture represents an intermix between passion for technology and rock star output and appreciation for a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
We are currently working from home until further notice, but our office is located right in the heart of the peninsula, minutes away from the freeway and restaurants. Our office is beautiful, snacks are plentiful, and innovation is in the air. We're all entrepreneurs here no matter what role you are in, so if you want a hands-on, fast-paced environment to learn and thrive in, we'd love to hear from you
About The Role
At Bluescape, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We have a variety of companies that rely on Bluescape for collaboration on important projects, and we want to provide them with the best service possible. Our Customer Support team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Bluescape is a pleasant and productive one.
This is a role that requires a broad skill set to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Bluescape's customers happy, productive, and ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with the product development team to share customer feedback and insights to test new features before release to help us build the best possible product for our customers.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of Bluescape's products and technology.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve customer issues submitted via Web Form, Email, Chat, and Phone.
- Effectively address customer inquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams.
- Review existing documentation and actively test new features with each product release: Browser App, Windows App, Mobile Apps & Browsers, and Linux System.
- Juggle a variety of tasks and projects, tracking work that comes to you from several sources.
- Engage with team members and other departments remotely.
- Create documentation for support training and capturing complex troubleshooting scenarios.
Bluescape is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Haworth, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight
Bluescape helps companies create better. Its visual collaboration software gives teams a virtual workspace to meet, share, and develop ideas. Founded in 2012, Bluescape is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Haworth.
Our company culture represents an intermix between passion for technology and rock-star output and an appreciation for a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
We are located right in the heart of the peninsula, minutes away from the freeway and restaurants. Our office is beautiful, snacks are plentiful, and innovation is in the air. We’re all entrepreneurs here no matter what your role is, so if you want a hands-on, fast-paced environment to learn and thrive in, we’d love to hear from you.
Skills and Requirements
- Effective at communicating with customers through email, chat, phone, and video conferencing services.
- Understand web-based applications and how to troubleshoot them.
- Able to explain technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- Keep detailed, clear records of all information related to your cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Experienced at troubleshooting Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems.
- Network troubleshooting skills for both standard users and corporate users.
- A/V Conference Room equipment troubleshooting skills.
- Capable of self-monitoring and staying on task without direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Required work schedule: Monday – Friday, 5am – 2pm Pacific Time
- Previous experience working with customer support for a SaaS company.
- You have experience working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Experience supporting software APIs.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Minimum of 3-4 years in advanced tech support roles;
- Network troubleshooting skills;
- Application support experience is a plus!
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Technical Skills
- Technical Support
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!