- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please!
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As the Team Captain, you are responsible for the day-to-day management of customer support related tasks such as email, and chat interactions as well as the execution of our Client’s tasks. You will be tasked with designing and implementing solutions to optimize the quality of our client’s existing processes and system. You will also be working closely with different client stakeholders in helping to ensure continuous improvement across their product and service. You will help build out a support team from scratch by acting as a consultant with regard to CX best practices and approaches. You will also be instrumental in cultivating potential growth opportunities for the team.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What Will You Do
Team and Performance Management
- Monitor attendance and people concerns of all team members, coordinating closely with the HR Team for disciplinary cases
- Ensure that team members are properly trained and working consistently to meet client needs
- Generate reports from KPI dashboards and ensure that the team meets company and client-specific KPI targets
- Identify growth and development opportunities for team members to enable career progression and self-development
- Monitor and assess team members’ performance, and provide timely feedback through regular coaching through the Employee Discussion Log and Quarterly Performance Appraisals
- Helps in culture building particularly in embracing our Core Values and exemplifying what a Boldr leader should be
- Interact with customers to provide general troubleshooting assistance to issues and concerns through email and chat channels
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of customer’s issues and feedback to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify recurring issues, themes, and patterns
- Triage and accurately document user support issues according to defined procedures, focusing on impact and urgency
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Ensure that equipment needs are met to sustain service levels
- Recommend/suggest relevant alternatives to the product or tool being used by the company
- Relay consistent issues to Service Delivery Manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Helps in culture building particularly in embracing our Core Values and practicing what a Boldr leader should be
- Provide guidance to advisors and analysts to foster growth and development, best practices, and optimal morale in the organization
- Be familiar with the client’s key contacts, unique requirements, and operating processes
- Demonstrate mastery on the company and Client’s offerings (i.e. its product and services)
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and additional client value, discussing directly with the Service Delivery Manager
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Passionate about learning and developing relationships with clients
- Analytical and a problem solver
- A strong English Communicator - both written and oral
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Adaptable to change and attentive to detail
- Interested in the IoT (Internet of Things) technology
- Tech savvy and can easily learn new technical skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to reduce frustration on heated topics by listening and being solutions-oriented
- Fluent and articulate with strong writing and clear presentation abilities - persuasive but empathetic
- Able to handle conflict and pressure, to set priorities and abide by them, and to consistently maintain a positive client service image under difficult conditions
- Bachelor's/College degree in a relevant discipline you’re passionate about!
- Two years of supervisory experience in a related field
- At least 3 years of BPO (Customer Service) experience
- At least 1 year of experience in using any help desk platform, preferably Zendesk
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to customers with diverse backgrounds
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!