Customer Advocate | Work from home | Seasonal | Ramp Up
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
● Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
● We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
● We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
● With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
● We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
● We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As a Customer Advocate, you will be responsible for interacting with customers to address inquiries and resolve complaints regarding the clients’ products and services. In this position, you will collaborate with internal and external teams in handling the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic
What Will You Do
● Interact with customers to provide effective information and assistance to issues and concerns with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism
● Ensure proper and timely escalation of customer’s issues to meet internal expectations
● Maintain a close eye on user experience and relay feedback to the respective teams
● Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
● Implement best practices and processes to maintain and improve relationships with customers and clients
● Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
● Work with the external team to stay updated on product and service knowledge
What We'll Like About You
● Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
● An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
● Passionate about client satisfaction
● Proactive and self-motivated
● Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
● Amenable to work on rotating shifts
● A bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about
● A general understanding of how fulfillment and e-commerce operations work
● Interest in Fashion, Apparel, Outerwear, Clothing, and Wholesale
● Working knowledge and familiarity with any helpdesk platforms (e.g. Zendesk, SalesforceIQ, Salesforce)
● Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
● Excellent reading comprehension, verbal and writing skills
● Proven records of strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills with an extreme attention to detail
● Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
● Self-motivated, nimble and has proven ability to handle challenging customer facing situations
● Superior research skills and a serious love of problem-solving
● Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 6 months of BPO experience;
- Has strong customer serivce skills;
- Willing to sign up for a seasonal role
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- CRM Software
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!