Customer Service Representative (CSR) | Night Shift | Onsite
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As a Customer Advocate, you will be responsible for interacting with customers to address inquiries and resolve complaints regarding the clients’ products and services. In this position, you will collaborate with internal and external teams in handling the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner.
What You'll Do
- Interact with customers to provide and process accurate, valid, and complete information with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism
- Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues to meet internal and external expectations
- Driving FAQ and content ideas
- Data analysis and reporting
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Work with the external team to stay updated on products and service knowledge
- At least 6 months of customer service experience (may it be email, phone, or chat support)
- Willingness to report onsite - our office is located at Ortigas!
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- A growth mindset
- Excellent reading comprehension, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong and effective phone contact handling skills
- Strong ability with customer support software, and different E-commerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Amazon, Gorgias)
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Eagerness and ability to learn specialised, technical information
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Intermediate understanding of common Customer Experience best practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- MS Office
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!