Senior Team Captain | Real Estate Property Management
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great. We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients, and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please!
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As a Senior Team Captain, you will lead a team providing customer support to a software company that streamlines all real estate activities. Generally, your team will be responsible for helping real estate agents get set up in the platform, which includes system setup, onboarding, post-boarding support, and other administrative work via phone, email, and chat.
You are responsible for the day-to-day management of customer support-related tasks such as email, chat, and phone interactions as well as the execution of our Client’s tasks. You will be tasked with designing and implementing solutions to optimize the quality of our client’s existing processes and system, and will also be working closely with different client stakeholders in helping ensure continuous improvement across their product and service.
You will help build out a support team from scratch by acting as a consultant with regard to CX best practices and approaches. You will also be instrumental in cultivating potential growth opportunities for the team. To start, you will handle a team of two (2) analysts, with the potential to grow up to 13 team members.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Lead new real estate agents through scripted calls/videos as part of the onboarding process
- Welcome new real estate agents by conducting onboarding sessions for individual users and user teams
- Partner closely with Real Estate Sales Managers and other cross-functional teams to build and execute agent success strategies, including business growth plans
- Drive agent software and program engagement to help agents become power users
- Work proactively to identify agent needs and develop solutions
Customer & Product Support (Phone, Email, and Chat)
- Proactively support a portfolio of assigned agents so that they may achieve positive business outcomes via the real estate software and services
- Master the software and educate users on products and programs to enable best business practices in a competitive landscape
- Troubleshoot issues related to marketing, tools, technology/devices, enterprise systems, etc
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of customer’s issues and feedback to internal and external stakeholders
- Triage and accurately document user support issues according to defined procedures, focusing on impact and urgency
- Ensure that team’s performance are aligned with the long-term success of the team, the company, and the customers
- Identify, sponsor, and drive continuous improvement of technology and process enhancements that improve Client service, drive efficiency, and mitigate risk, discussing directly with Service Delivery Manager
- Relay consistent issues to Service Delivery Manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Establish self as a trusted advisor and senior point of contact and escalation for internal and external clients and key stakeholders
- Be familiar with the client’s key contacts, unique requirements, operating processes, and products/services
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Identify growth and development opportunities for team members to enable career progression and self-development
- Monitor attendance and punctuality and other people issues of all team members and consistently escalate them to the HR department for proper disciplinary action as needed
- Helps in culture building particularly in embracing our Core Values and practicing what a Boldr leader should be
- Provide guidance to advisors and analysts to foster growth and development, best practices, and optimal morale in the organization
- Monitor and assess team members’ performance, and provide timely feedback through regular coaching as well as through Weekly and Monthly performance reviews
- Ensure that team members are properly trained and working consistently to meet company and client-specific KPI targets
- Ensure that team members and equipment needs are met to sustain service levels
- Recommend/suggest relevant alternatives to the product or tool being used by the company
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Attentive to detail and process-oriented
- Ability to problem solve in difficult situations
- Passionate about learning and developing relationships with clients
- Analytical and a problem solver
- A strong English Communicator - both written and oral
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Adaptable to change and attentive to detail
- Tech-savvy and can easily learn new technical skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to reduce frustration on heated topics by listening and being solutions-oriented
- Fluent and articulate with strong writing and clear presentation abilities - persuasive but empathetic
- Able to handle conflict and pressure, to set priorities and abide by them, and to consistently maintain a positive client service image under difficult conditions
- A Bachelor's degree in any relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in customer service, client success, or client relationship management (via email, chat, and phone)
- At least three years of supervisory experience in the BPO industry
- Experience or familiarity of the real estate industry; or worked for any brokerage firms as an executive assistant
- Experience in stakeholder and project management
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Extensive knowledge of how customer support, client relationship management works
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) or MS Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of Zendesk, and any CRM system, and/or business intelligence software (i.e. Salesforce IQ, Salesforce)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; quickly formulates solutions that deliver real business value
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching, and project management skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications especially in the real estate industry
- A proven record of strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills with extreme attention to detail
- Self-motivated mindset, nimble and has proven ability to handle challenging customer-facing situations
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of character
- A strong sense of responsibility and accountability
Plus Points If You Have…
- Previous experience in account management and client success
- Previous experience in using Confluence
- Experience in handling/leading a pioneer account
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!